Hey, you, get off of my cloud.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Time to Cut the GST Again


In honour of tomorrow's budget speech I broke out one of my most-prized political possessions today. A sign from last year's election complete with the autograph of Prime Minister Stephen Harper. A feature that I like to think makes this sign a legally binding contract.

While the GST cut has been widely panned as inefficient, it's also the only tax cut so far that reaches all Canadians (and also the only one to benefit me!).

Here's hoping that Stephen and Jim pull a surprise out tomorrow and chop another point off the GST.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about reducing INCOME TAX?

March 29, 2007 2:15 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

Also a great idea. I was hoping this was a more realistic expectation.

March 29, 2007 2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home