Hey, you, get off of my cloud.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ooops!

During my seasonal check on my Cogeco email account I came across something other than the usual newsletters from Airmiles and the Liberal Party of Ontario (both contain about the same amount of useful information) - an email forwarded by Cogeco from BayTSP Inc., acting on behalf of Paramount Pictures Corporation. Apparently in the process of conducting the necessary research for my blog on An Incovenient Truth I got on the wrong side of a few international copyright laws. I would like to make the following statements:

Note to Paramount Pictures Corporation: Please accept my sincere apologies, since I'm pretty sure you hold the edge in the legal department (Lawyers retained by Paramount: >1, Lawyers Retained by Me: <1) I will endeavour to be more respectful of your intellectual property.

Note to Al Gore: Apologies to you as well. I should, however, point out the considerable irony given the outrage that followed after you were not allowed to show people this movie for free. But I'm taking the high road and won't even point out that you seem to be hoisted by your own petard.

Note to S.C. (co-worker who insisted I watch the aforementioned movie): This is entirely your fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home